The Firm represents corporate borrowers and issuers in all types of debt and equity financing and capital market transactions, including private placements of securities. We provide advice concerning SEC reporting and disclosure issues, including the preparation of reports under the Securities Act of 1934 and the management of information under Regulation FD. We also advise our clients in connection with the secondary trading of securities, including compliance with Rule 144.
Members of the corporate finance team represent lenders and borrowers in connection with commercial lending facilities and other debt financing (including lines of credit, asset-based facilities, construction loans, equipment lines and term loans), and in structuring secured transactions ranging in size from under $1 million to in excess of $1 billion. We handle portfolio loans, syndicated transactions and participations, and regularly act as local or regional counsel to borrowers in large multi-state financing transactions.
Our corporate finance attorneys have advised clients in the following representative transactions:
- Represented borrower in connection with $493 million senior secured credit facility.
- Represented business media company in connection with a recapitalization consisting of the restructuring of its existing senior secured debt and the issuance of a new class of subordinated secured debt.
- Acted as New Jersey counsel in connection with $170 million first lien and $80 million second lien acquisition financing of numerous healthcare, therapy and related facilities.
- Represented borrower in connection with the restructuring of an existing $420 million credit facility originally consisting of a $395 million construction loan with a $25 million revolver.
- Acted as New Jersey counsel in connection with a $960 million loan secured by hotel and entertainment properties located in three jurisdictions.
- Represented document production company and European subsidiaries in connection with $4.3 million senior secured credit facility and $13 million subordinated indebtedness.
- Represented manufacturer and European parent company in connection with $4.85 million credit facility.
- Represented lender in connection with $11 million loan to franchised hotel operator in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Represented real estate holding company in connection with $6 million mortgage loan secured by multiple properties.
- Represented manufacturing company in connection with $20.5 million revolving credit facility.
- Represented private golf club in connection with $4 million construction loan.
- Represented real estate developer in connection with $12 million credit facility.