Mr. Fox was in public service for 17 years, serving as a Supervising New Jersey Deputy Attorney General in the Organized Crime/Racketeering Bureau and Environmental Prosecutions Task Force, Construction Industry Unit and Special Projects. He also has substantial experience in political corruption, white collar, drug and other criminal investigations, as well as a broad range of general practice experience including environmental law, commercial litigation, municipal court litigation, commercial and real estate, commercial and residential property tax appeals, general corporate, public contract and construction law.
- New Jersey, 1978
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1980
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1978
- St. Peter’s College, B.A., 1972
- New Jersey State Bar Association