Mr. Gimigliano currently concentrates his practice in the insurance coverage area. He also has significant experience in litigating complex matters in the areas of products liability, securities, sports law, banking, professional liability insurance and fraud.
Mr. Gimigliano has been selected annually for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers®, published by Thomson Reuters, is named in Who’s Who Legal Insurance and Reinsurance: Lawyers and is a ranked lawyer by Chambers and Partners (Litigation: Insurance).
- New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit, 1985
- New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2011
- Boston College, J.D., cum laude, 1983 (Member and Editor, Boston College Law Review)
- Lehigh University, B.A., summa cum laude, 1980 (Beta Gamma Sigma, Beta Alpha Psi)