Mr. Mauriello concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on insurance coverage, products liability, toxic torts, and employment litigation. Mr. Mauriello has tried cases before the state and federal courts of New Jersey and the American Arbitration Association, argued appeals before the New Jersey Appellate Division and the United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, and appears regularly before the federal and state courts of New Jersey and New York. Mr. Mauriello has been an instructor at Columbia University School of Law for its Profession of Law seminar and served a one-year term as the public defender in the Township of Verona.
Mr. Mauriello was selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars for the years 2006 through 2009 and in New Jersey Super Lawyers® 2011-2018. Super Lawyers is published by Thomson Reuters.
- New Jersey, 1993
- New York, 1994
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1996
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2010
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2012
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D. 1993
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, B.S., magna cum laude, 1991
- American Bar Association