Ms. Bracuti focuses her practice on traditional areas of personal estate planning and estate and trust administration, probate and trust law, and estate and fiduciary litigation. Ms. Bracuti has significant experience in Probate Court proceedings and fiduciary litigation matters. Additionally, Ms. Bracuti is experienced in handling various matters for institutional clients as well as for individuals and families. Ms. Bracuti’s expertise also includes guardianship proceedings and administration, special needs trusts, family business succession planning, charitable planning, name change proceedings, and premarital agreements. Ms. Bracuti’s clients include high net worth individuals, individual and corporate trustees and executors and estate and trust beneficiaries.
Ms. Bracuti is a former Law Clerk to the late Honorable Peter B. Cooper, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, Chancery Division, Probate Part. Ms. Bracuti serves on the Executive Board of the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association as Co-Chief Operating Officer.
Ms. Bracuti was selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, published by Thomas Reuters, in 2009 and 2010.
- New Jersey, 1999
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1999
- New York, 2000
- New England School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Montclair State University, B.A., 1996
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association (Co-Corporate Secretary, July 2016 – present; Co-Director, Membership, 2012-July 2016; Co-Director, Judicial Outreach, 2008-2012)
- The Estate Planning Council of Northern New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Melissa Miele Bracuti Elected Co-CCO Of New Jersey Women Lawyers Association Executive Board
- Kathleen Fennelly And Melissa Miele Bracuti Elected Fellows Of The American Bar Foundation
- Melissa Bracuti To Serve As Delegate To The NJSBA General Council
- Melissa Bracuti Appointed To Board For The New Jersey Women Lawyers Association