Ms. Fennelly focuses her practice in the areas of general commercial litigation, including consumer fraud/class action defense litigation, estate litigation and guardianship matters. Ms. Fennelly appears regularly in federal and state courts in New Jersey, and has been involved with several noteworthy published opinions, including H.M. Holdings v. Aetna Cas. & Sur., 154 N.J. 208 (1998); Pfizer v. Employers Inc., 154 N.J. 187 (1998); and Thiedemann v. Mercedes-Benz U.S.A., L.L.C., 183 N.J. 234 (2005).
Ms. Fennelly is the Treasurer of the New Jersey State Bar Foundation, and is a former trustee of the New Jersey State Bar Association. She was the President of the Morris County Bar Association in 1997, and is a founding member of the Morris County Bar Association Professionalism Committee, and the Morris County Bar Foundation. Ms. Fennelly is a member of the Morris County Judicial and Prosecutorial Selection Committeee. She also served as the Chairperson of the District X Fee Arbitration Committee. Ms. Fennelly is also a former Law Clerk to the Honorable Daniel R. Coburn, J.S.C.
Ms. Fennelly was selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers®, published by Thomson Reuters, for 2011.
- New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1991
- United States Supreme Court, 1997
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1986
- Fairfield University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1982
- Morris County Bar Foundation (Trustee, 1994 – )
- Morris County Bar Association (President, 1997)
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Trustee, 2004 – 2010; Chair, Nominating Committee, 2011)
- CASA of New Jersey (Trustee, 2006 – 2009)