Mr. Druck concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on resolving insurance coverage disputes. He also has significant experience litigating professional liability insurance matters involving design professionals, complex construction defects and delays.
- New Jersey, 2010
- New York, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2011
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 2006
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association