Mr. Maloney was born and raised in Buffalo, New York. Mr. Maloney concentrates his practice in civil litigation, with particular emphasis on resolving disputes involving insurance coverage, class actions, contractual disputes, products liability and complex commercial matters. He frequently appears before federal and state courts in New Jersey and other jurisdictions, both at the trial and appellate level.
Mr. Maloney regularly represents large multi-national corporations as well as small local businesses and tailors his advice and representation to the particular needs of each client. He also provides counsel to corporate clients on general business matters, contract negotiation, employment issues and all types of commercial disputes.
Mr. Maloney was selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, published by Thomson Reuters, featuring outstanding young attorneys, from 2009 through 2016.
- New Jersey, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2001
- District of Columbia, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2008
- New York, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2013
- Boston College, J.D. 2001
- University of Chicago, A.B. with honors, 1998
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association