Ms. Schoenberg focuses her practice on litigation with an emphasis on insurance coverage and complex commercial matters. She has significant experience in litigating and counseling clients in environmental and asbestos coverage disputes and routinely appears before state and federal courts in New Jersey and New York. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Schoenberg served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Catherine M. Langlois, Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Morris County from 2005 to 2006.
Ms. Schoenberg was selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, published by Thomson Reuters, in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2017.
- New Jersey, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2005
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2012
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2015
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Cornell University, B.A., 2002
- American Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association