Ms. Casazza concentrates her practice in litigation with a focus on professional liability matters. Ms. Casazza received her J.D. in 2014 from William and Mary Law School, cum laude, where she was a published member of the William and Mary Journal of Women and the Law. While in law school, Ms. Casazza interned with the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, and worked with the William and Mary Special Education Advocacy Clinic assisting special-needs children and their families.
Ms. Casazza graduated magna cum laude from the George Washington University in 2011, with a B.A. in Political Science, earning the Joshua Evans III Prize for excellence in Political Science.
- New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2015
- William and Mary Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- The George Washington University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- Sidney Reitman Inn of Court