Mr. Kim concentrates his practice in litigation, with an emphasis on commercial litigation, products liability, product warranty and premises liability.
Mr. Kim is a graduate of Columbia University, where he earned a bachelors degree in Economics. He received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, and graduated cum laude as a Distinguished Merit Scholar and member of the Legislative Journal. While attending law school, Mr. Kim served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Kevin Callahan in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson County.
- New Jersey, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2010
- New York, 2011
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- Columbia University, B.A., 2004
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association