Mr. Myers concentrates his practice in the area of domestic and international intellectual property law, patent preparation and prosecution, infringement opinions, patentability opinions, litigation support, and counseling start-up companies in connection with securing and expanding IP rights, technology development and transfer issues.
Mr. Myers has a strong engineering background in the data communications industry and specializes in technical areas including networking, switching systems, IP/VoIP, Mobile IP, MPLS, wireless systems including CDMA, TDMA & 3GPP.
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- New Jersey, 1994
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1994
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Registered Patent Attorney, 2000
- New York, 2006
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1991
- M.S.E.E., B.S.E.E.T., Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1987 and 1984
- E.E.T., DeVry Technical Institute, 1981
- American Intellectual Property law Association (AIPLA)
- International Intellectual Property Society (IIPS)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)