Brian B. McEvoy is an associate with the firm’s Litigation Department and concentrates his practice on commercial disputes, products liability, product warranty and premises liability defense. Prior to joining Graham Curtin, Brian was an associate in the Bankruptcy and Reorganization Group at a major New Jersey law firm. While attending law school, Brian served as a judicial intern to the Hon. John Gleeson, United States District Judge, Eastern District of New York. Brian also previously served as an Armor Officer in the U.S. Army.
Brian earned his law degree from Rutgers School of Law, Newark, and was the recipient of the Chief Justice Richard J. Hughes Prize.
- New Jersey, 2008
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2008
- New York, pending
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2000
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2008
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- The Bankruptcy American Inn of Court, Barrister