Alyssa M. Bruno concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation and insurance coverage matters. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bruno was an associate at a boutique litigation firm, where she focused on commercial property coverage disputes and subrogation claims.
Ms. Bruno attended Villanova University School of Law on a Full Tuition Dean’s Merit Scholarship. During law school, Ms. Bruno co-founded the Villanova Fashion Law Society and represented indigent clients as a student attorney for the Villanova Civil Justice Clinic. Following law school, she served as an appellate judicial law clerk to the Honorable Jack A. Panella, Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey, 2016
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2016
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of South Carolina, B.S., magna cum laude, 2011
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association