is to advocate
for our clients.
Graham Curtin regularly counsels its corporate clients in all areas of employment-related matters. The Firm's attorneys have substantial experience advising clients on a wide variety of employment law, including employment contracts, executive compensation, personnel policies, employee handbooks, restrictive covenants, wage-hour issues, unemployment and anti-harassment and diversity training. Our clients often call upon the Firm to provide advice and counsel on the day-to-day operations of their businesses, and our attorneys are well equipped to provide sound, efficient and effective methods of addressing and resolving all types employment-related matters, including advice as to the prevention of potential problems before they arise.
Graham Curtin also defends its corporate clients in all types of litigated matters. The Firm's Employment Group is comprised of attorneys experienced in handling the defense of all manners of employment discrimination, wrongful termination, restrictive covenants and other contract and tort claims relating to the work place.
The Firm regularly appears in State and Federal Court and also handles matters before the EEOC and the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights. Our attorneys have also successfully averted many claims prior to the institution of litigation by actively investigating the complaints and aggressively responding to and refuting pre-suit allegations of alleged wrongful conduct.
Recently, the Firm's attorneys have represented clients in the following representative matters:
- Provided in-house employee training to major corporations.
- Prepared employee handbooks and personnel policies for major corporations. Defended EEOC and New Jersey Division on Civil Rights complaints.
- Defended claims of discrimination, including age discrimination, disability discrimination and hostile work place/sexual harassment claims in State court.
- Provided advice and counsel to employers on wage-hour matters, and have defended employers in wage-hour claims.
- Litigated breach of employment contract claims, including restrictive covenants.
- Litigated CEPA and whistle blower claims.
- Trials in state court and in administrative hearings regarding claims of wrongful employment conduct